Sequel to the meeting we held with IBDEC Staff this evening 2nd March, 2019 at the ODU National Headquarters, the under listed were deduced:
- Light has been restored to;
a. Ojoku Feeder
b. Part of Owode Market
c. Erin Ile Feeder
- Industrial & Igosun and Ipee to Alheri Sawmail Areas has not been restored because the Breakers were affected.
- Five (5) New Poles for High Tension wires were needed in order to restore light to Offa Feeder from Popo Area to Irra town.
- The National President, Dr. Funsho Oladipo has graciously approved and released money so that the 5 Poles would be bought first thing tomorrow morning by His grace.
Very many thanks to the National President for his uncommon leadership traits at all times.
- IBDEC Staff promised to restore light to other Areas tomorrow after the 5 poles might have been erected.
- Chief Kayode Adebiyi donated a Pole today in front of the Park and the said pole has been erected already. Thank you so very much Chief Adebiyi. We are indeed very proud of you.
Please, be rest assured that light would be restored to virtually all parts of Offa and it’s environs tomorrow by His grace.
- We are also making frantic efforts to reach NEMA and lodge a complaint because the hailstorm rain was a Natural Diaster which no one has control over.
Once again, we smphatise with all the people that were affected in one way or the other.
May we never experience such hailstorm rain again in Offa. Amen!
Thanks and God bless Offa!
Long Live Offa!
MUIDEEN ADEBAYO IBRAHIM
ODU NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, OFFA